What Are The Universal Laws
Universal Laws are fundamental laws of mind and spirit. They are all inter-related and operate on all levels: physical, mental and spiritual.
They are eternal, universal and absolute. You can rely on these principles to operate inevitably, everywhere, all the time.
Working with these laws, understanding and applying them will let us live in harmony, leading to a well-rounded fabulous life. This harmonious life becomes effortless bringing balance, well-being and prosperity.
The Law of Oneness
- The Law of Divine Oneness helps us to understand that we live in a world where everything is connected to everything else. Everything we do, say, think and believe affects others and the universe around us.
The Law of Vibration
- This Universal Law states that everything in the Universe moves, vibrates, and travels in circular patterns.
- Science has discovered that underlying all forms of matter there is an underlying energy of vibration. This is not metaphysical theory but is scientific verifiable fact. Everything in the universe is vibrating, from the atom, the molecule, to a tree or a mountain. There is a vibration in every living thing.
- The rate of vibration determines its form. Slow vibration manifests as a rock, fast vibration registers as wind, very high vibrations register as sound and music. The variation is endless. The law holds true in every aspect of life. Vibration is in the physical world, within our thoughts, feelings, desires, and dreams. Every vibrational frequency has a unique vibration.
The Law of Rhythm
- This Universal Law states that everything vibrates and moves to certain rhythms. These rhythms establish seasons, cycles, stages of development, and patterns. Each cycle reflects the regularity of God’s universe. Masters of this law know how to rise above negative parts of a cycle by never getting too excited or allowing negative things to penetrate their consciousness.
The Law of Cause and Effect
- This Universal Law states that nothing happens by chance. Every action has a reaction or consequence and we “reap what we have sown.” This Law, like others, is impartial. They work whether you entertain the positive or negative. This makes each of us responsible for the quality of our own thoughts, emotions, lives and relationships.
- Remember that your choices become your destiny for “like begets like.” Choose wisely.
The Law of Attraction
- This Universal Law is “Like attracts Like.” It is a simple principle to understand. Our thoughts, feelings, words, and actions produce energies, which in turn, attract like energies. Negative attract negative and positive attract positive.
- It is easy to live by default, reacting instead of co-creating. The key to mastering this law is to focus your attention on what you want to attract.
The Law of Gratitude
- Be thankful. Count your Blessings. Gratitude is important because it generates an extremely positive vibration. It connects us with God. The grateful mind is constantly fixed upon the best therefore it will receive the best.
The Law of Increase / Compensation
- This Universal Law states that for every action there must be a reaction. What goes around comes around.
- This is readily apparent when applied to blessings and the issue of abundance. Say we give our time freely to a charity or make a generous donation. It might not happen immediately but somewhere down the line we will be compensated for that action. The visible effects of our deeds are given to us in gifts, money, inheritances, friendships, and blessings.
- This Law states that the spirit of your action multiplies the result. Check your purpose, sincerity and willingness to insure multiplication by this law.
- The key is application. Apply whatever you want to your thoughts, words and actions. It will grow and return to you as the “fruits” of your efforts.
- This Law is an arm from Cause and Effect being applied to abundance and blessings that come into our lives. Compensation is the visible effects of our deeds; it can show up as gifts, money, friendships, or any other blessing given to us due to our actions.
The Law of Circulation
- The law of circulation states that all things in the universe are always flowing in circulation, but at an ever-expanding rate. What you give to one person, you will receive from a different source. So you don’t have to give with the expectation of receiving back from the same person you give to, but knowing that it will definitely come back to you multiplied from other sources. It works according to the law of cause and effect where the universe always mirrors back to you whatever you do.
The Law of Perpetual Transmutation
- This Universal Law states that energy never dies it simply transforms. Higher vibrations consume and transform lower ones. As energy we all have the power to change any condition in our lives. Producing a higher vibration consumes and transforms lower ones. This means we can change the energies in our lives by understanding the Universal Laws and applying their principles that will produce change.
The Law of Polarity
- This Law states that everything has an opposite. Light has to have dark in order to understand each. If we change an undesirable thought by concentrating on the opposite thought, brings a desirable change.
- A practical application of this Law is that we can suppress and transform undesirable thoughts by concentrating on the opposite. This is used often in hypnosis when we use suggestions that replace negative beliefs with positive ones.
The Law of Correspondence
- This Universal Law states that the principles or laws of physics that explain the physical world – energy, Light, vibration, and motion – have their corresponding principles in the etheric or universe. In the Emerald Tablet of Hermes expresses this Law as "as above, so below." "The macrocosm is contained in the microcosm."
- This Law places us in the drivers’ seat of our own life. Your outer world will be a direct reflection of your inner world, accepting responsibility for your life. This law takes us out of the victim role making us the sole creator of our own life.
The Law of Relativity
- Relativity is the relationship of all things understood by the person relating to it. It all depends on your perspective. As the viewpoint shifts, the relative relationship also shifts. Or, put simply, if you look in another direction, you have a different view.
- This law teaches us to put everything into its proper perspective. No matter how bad we perceive our situation to be, there is always someone who is in a worse position. It is all relative. Often when you change your perspective, you change your mind and that may just change your life.
- Each of us will receive a series of situations to strengthen the energy within us. This law gives us the ability to stay connected to our hearts when proceeding to solve the situations. This law also teaches us that if we compare our problems to other peoples’ problems it will place everything into its proper perspective. No matter how bad we perceive our situation, there is always someone who is in a more difficult position, making it all relative.
The 21 Sub- Laws
The 21 sub-laws are actually human characteristics that relate to the Universal Laws. These characteristics are:
- (1.) Aspiration to A Higher Power (2.) Charity (3.) Compassion (4.) Courage (5.) Dedication (6.) Faith (7.) Forgiveness (8.) Generosity (9.) Grace (10.) Honesty (11.) Hope (12.) Joy (13.) Kindness (14.) Leadership (15.) Non-interference (16.) Patience (17.) Praise (18.) Responsibility (19.) Self-Love (20.) Thankfulness (21.) Unconditional Love