Anstey is a powerful and hypnotic speaker. If you wish her to speak on a topic not listed below please just get in touch.
- From bullied to beautiful
- How to be authentically magnetic
- How to love and respect your body
- Pleasure, nourish, gratitude - the 3 keys to a contented successful life
- Fame doesn’t make you fabulous
- Confidence & Self Esteem
- How failing forward is the perfect way
- Boundaries & nonnegotiable’s
- Your Ikigai power
- Suicide - the tragedy that woke me up
- Living in a state of glow
- Metaphysics & Science of Mind principles
- Mindfulness & meditation
- What if being average is more than enough
Media Trainer / Speaker
2017 clients for media training include SKY, Cellcast, Pony Express Speakers Club
- How to be media magnetic
- Talking to time
- Presenting confidence & self esteem
- Autocue technique
- Script reading
- Interview technique
- Ad-lib presentation skills
- Handheld camera presentation
- Digital device camera presentation
- Social media presenting skills & training
- Multi-camera direction
- Earpiece with "open talkback"
- Live broadcasting
- Script construction and preparation
- Camera technique
Claire Anstey is an accomplished broadcaster, producer and teacher. Previous clients include MTV, Discovery, Mindvalley, BBC, ITV, Virgin & Nickelodeon. Her qualifications include being a qualified Science of Mind Metaphysical counsellor (The same qualification as Louise Hay from Hay House). This qualification consisted of over 3 years of study. During this time Claire also gained her diploma in life coaching at Oxford College. Further study has included NLP, psychotherapy, tantra & shamanism. Her greatest teacher though has been life itself, she graduated from the school of hard knocks with honours and most importantly she is now using her gift as a wonderful communicator to inspire, and help others. She is also a trained dancer with a degree in Dance Performance, a qualified fitness coach, the author of 2 books, over 10 audio programmes and 3 apps.
In her teens she ignored her passions to chase fame as for the first time in her life it made her popular. But she hated it and hated herself more than ever. She felt like she wasn’t good enough, that she was ugly, fat and useless. The suicide of her childhood sweet heart was the tragedy that woke her up.
Claire Anstey’s extraordinary story of transforming her own life from the fat girl who hated herself to the fabulous goddess who turns heads in every room is the inspiration behind her bold mission.
Emotional eating, grief, bullying, suicide, bad body image, self hatred, bad boyfriends, a bigamist, many a broken heart, debt & failure. Claire has overcome them all.
Anstey believes that we are all important and good enough. When we believe this in our heart we allow our true self to come alive and this is when we excel, shine and stand in our personal power. We all deserve the life of our dreams. It is her personal mission to inspire every man and woman to fall in love with their authentic self, to adore their curves and edges and know they are worth their weight in diamonds.